Aug 23, 2011

Roger Dodger and the Rooster


My good buddy Rodger came in to the office a few months ago to ask me some questions about an order he needed to place. Rodger Dodger is an all around good guy and would do anything, for anybody. On this particular trip into the shop I noticed that he was carrying a rooster under his arm. He didn't make any reference to it so I didn't either at first. After he discussed what he needed I just couldn't let it go so I said, "Hey Roger, you know you have a rooster under your arm right?" He just smirked. So then I said, "okay, I have to know... why do you have a rooster with you?"

He looked right at me and said, "Kelly, I couldn't just leave him in the truck now could I?"



Fair enough Rodger Dodger. Leaving a rooster in your truck would be almost as crazy as bringing it in to order t-shirts.

Have I mentioned how much I love this town and my job? I really do. Where else would things like this happen?

1 comment:

Kelli L said...

Love it! What's more crazy is that this is not the only time you've had a chicken in your office.