Aug 24, 2011

Know your neighbors

I am the person at a party that introduces everyone, sometimes more than once, just so that I have a feeling of friendship in the air. I really hate the feeling of being the only person in a room that doesn't know everyone (which is why I try to know everyone on the planet). But the real reason I love introductions is because everyone has a story. Sometimes it takes a while to get to know truly great tales about people but everyone is interesting in their own way. So I have decided to start writing a set of blogs that introduce the interesting people that I meet to the rest of the world. One of my favorite parts of having a small business in a small town is that I always get to know my neighbors and everyone looks out for one another. That's almost impossible in a big city and it is one of my favorite perks of being the shirt girl.

Stay posted and get ready to meet some really interesting people.

No comments: