Aug 25, 2011

My neighbors ROCK!

Just when I thought that some of my neighbors, Teresa and Ron, had the title of "nicest people on the planet" all locked up, they went and outdid themselves! Today they brought in a homemade pizza with fresh ingredients and a sauce that they created themselves! I'm not positive what the ingredients are but after tasting it my guess is tomatoes, basil and magic. Because it's amazing!



Ron and Teresa have a dream to open a pizza shop someday of their own and by the taste of the creation that they brought in today they are well on their way. A big thanks to my neighbors. And I will return the pan as soon as it's finished... and at the rate Rachel and I are going that should be in about 5 seconds. Well, 10 seconds if you count us licking the pan clean.

I know I mention this in every post but I love this town!

No comments: