May 10, 2012

Triad Middle School presents... "The Music Man"

I remember when I was in junior high and we would put on school plays and sing a few songs in the middle of it and our parents would suffer through and act like it was the best performance that they had ever seen.  Times have changed!  The Triad Middle School puts on some of the best musicals that I have ever seen.  They have some really talented kids and they take it very seriously.  My good pal and office security, Kodey, is in the musical this year and has rehearsed some of the music in the office for the shirt ninja and I and we LOVE it!  

I have been printing the shirts for the musical for the last 9 years and the performances get more elaborate each year.  Just when I think that they can't out do the previous year, they do.  And this isn't like when I was in school and everyone drug their family along to suffer through my solo. (Shout out to Mrs. Bernaix, my favorite music teacher who gave me solo's to practice so that I would quit talking during chorus practice.)  Triad Middle School has advance ticket sales and usually sells out every show!!!  It is hugely supported by the school and the community.  That is why I am proud to announce The TMS musical is this weeks client of the week!



I already have my tickets for the Friday night performance and I can't wait.  If you have time bring your family out to see a great performance by a great group of kids.  Tonight is opening night and the show starts at 7.  Friday and Saturday have performances at 7 as well.

Break a leg Kodey!

No comments: